Popular Posts

Monday 21 May 2012


Outside my shadow


Outside my shadow stands a person so new
Whose images and silhouette in my imaginations I drew

Outside my shadow there’s a different hue
A color so vivid, so vivacious, so blue…

Outside my shadow there’s a person unknown
When did she walk past and when was she grown?

Outside my shadow there’s someone who speaks
Nonchalant, spirited and one with wild streaks

Outside my shadow there stands a rebel
Aggressive, loud… coming out of her shell…

Outside my shadow there’s someone grander
But an inner quibble in a moment’s time declares it a slander

Outside my shadow there’s a person who’s fastidious
But it seems too tasking and is thus too tedious

Outside my shadow I want to look beyond
But my pupils consider me too fond

Outside my shadow I want to look beneath
Growing strong seems an option, with dry leaves’ wreath

Outside my shadow I see a dozen of them
Dejected, desolate, uprooted from their stem

Outside my shadow I see no more
Amputated conscience and a heart with closed door…

No comments:

Post a Comment