Popular Posts

Sunday 31 March 2013

Can I...


Can I sleep with your thoughts? Is that allowed?
Does this sound subtle or a little too loud?

If I ask you to share something, please don’t suggest that cliché lot
And let that be our food for thought
Cakes, coffees have been done too much
Share your thoughts… let that be the conversation’s crutch.

If I ask you to be the idea in my head
Will you charge me something?
I take this thought to my bed
And conclude its worth is more than a shilling.

Hallucinating while trying to fall asleep
I feign as if I want more hours to sleep
I make up conversations and quick replies
Intermingling truth and a whole lot of lies.

What’s troubling me is this question unanswered:
Can I sleep with your thoughts? Is that allowed?
Does this sound subtle or a little too loud?

3 comments:

  1. its too beautiful, awesome create..... claim copy right, any one may steal it. i'll be one of them in fact the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete