Popular Posts

Friday 27 January 2012

Wanting to want...


I wanted to spend the rains with you
Having steamy bhuttas, a cuppa cutting chai with bhajiyas while being totally drenched in the season.
I did feel the waters trickling
But down my neck it was.
As I slept thinking about you.

I wanted to sound lazy (as always) in the lazy autumns
Awaiting the preparations for the festivals that would soon bloom
But away it was all in a gloom.

I wanted to cuddle up with you in the winters
And snuggle up while chatting, wearing a cardigan to look different
And apply balm to your lips and ego
One, essential for the season and the other for no reason
But the hopes of it left me snuggled up with treason.

I wanted to walk down the aisle strewn with flowers in spring
When the trees would give way to the sun’s penetrating ring
But the fragrance of it ran through us
And made me feel like so much fuss.

I wanted to sweat it out in the summers with you
Sipping on the juices and making sense to not meeting you (It’s hot, you see)
But the reason I perspired was due to all the efforts;
To get you back, to please you, to tease you…

I wanted to, I will want to and would always want to want
As wanting is what keeps me wanting: to spend, to sound, to cuddle, to walk and to sweat…

No comments:

Post a Comment